Saturday, May 19, 2007

Saturday Cat Blogging

You might not know this about me. I understand human talk very well. I wish humans would understand cat talk, although Wolf knows what I'm talkin about most of the time. Anyway, this week I was listening to what folks were saying when Wolf was in the chat rooms and I didn't like what I heard. People fighting over this immigration bill, so silly. People mad at poor people wanting to make a better life for themselves and their family's. People yelling at each other with misdirected anger. Get with it people. The real enemy is the Corporations, the ones that hire those folks and pay them substandard wages and make them work long hours. Some thing else that crossed my mind when you guys were yelling at each other is that this is another attempt at Union Busting, think about it!

I can't say it enough. Get with it and take your anger out on the corporations that get off and the Government that never does anything to punish them.

Till next week
As always
Pook T. Cat

No comments: