Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Aw Come On Dick

While watching the news this am I noticed something strange about Dick when he was getting off the plane in Iraq. He was wearing a bulletproof vest. Hmm, very strange for someone who just said we've turned the corner in Iraq.

“‘Well, Iraq’s looking good,’ Cheney responded. ‘It’s hard sometimes, if you look at just the news, to have the good stories burn through. Part of it is that what we’re doing here, obviously, takes time. From our perspective, looking back, as I say, to a year and a half ago, I think it’s remarkable progress. I think we’ve turned the corner, if you will. I think when we look back from 10 years hence, we’ll see that the year ‘05 was in fact a watershed year here in Iraq."

Why the vest Dick? I mean you are telling us everything in Iraq better than it was.

No comments: