Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Chatter on FOX during the Imus Outrage...

O'Reilly Factor
You remember, a few months ago, NBC military analyst William Arkin called American troops in Iraq "mercenaries" and said other disparaging things. Arkin was seen primarily on MSNBC, where Imus lives. And the hate rhetoric from that outlet has increased dramatically over the years.

Bill, Please don't talk about hate unless you mention your own network - wolf

Hannity & Colmes show
LAURA INGRAHAM, RADIO TALK SHOW HOST: I think you've known him for a long time. I know him somewhat. And, frankly, if it weren't for Ronald Reagan, Rush Limbaugh, and Don Imus, I wouldn't be in radio today. So I owe Imus a debt of gratitude, even though he and I kind of have a love-hate relationship, which is probably more on the hate side right now, for whatever reason.

Don't know how many of you folks have listened to Laura on the radio but you can see by this quote where she's coming from - wolf

...
And I would point out that I'm not going to tell black people how they should feel about these comments. I don't think that's right for me to do.

However, I also would say that conservatives have been saying for a long time that it's time to try to lift up the culture and try to expose what is good about the culture and also try to, perhaps, push aside what is bad about the culture and discourage it.

Oh thank you very much WHITE LADY - wolf

THIS JUST IN --- Imus has been Fired by NBC - Hopefully CBS Radio will do the same.

No comments: