Friday, December 22, 2006

Wolfe VS Quinn

Some time ago I e-mailed Jim Quinn the following letter. I was
surprised that he took the time on his radio show, The Warroom
answering it. Yes I listen to right wing radio, got to know
what BS they are spouting. Quinn and his partner Rose are
as right wing as you can get. From the very start Quinn
makes fun of my Pagan name and goes down hill from there.
The file that follows this post is his answer to my e-mail.
Judge for yourself who is being hateful.
___________________________________________________________________

I have e-mailed you a few times before. I was the one who told you about the song, Love me I'm a Liberal. I also must remind you that I am a Vietnam Vet and was against that war when I came home as I am against this one.

Things that bug me about your program and the right wing in general.

1. You seem to think that every one who disagrees with you is a Commie or a Marxist. Do you know the meaning of those words? Red Baiting went out in the 60's. I call myself a Sol Alinsky Leftist and never have and never will join any political party. I remember the 50s all to well.

2. You also seem to think that everyone who does not support this president is a traitor to our county. What happened to the right to protest? However Mr. Bush said " If your not with us your against us", so I can see where you got that information.

3. You go along with your party line that killing Terrorists in Iraq will make the world safe from terrorism. How can you say that? Can't you see what’s happening around the world? London being the last attack, Guess you might change your tune if we get attacked again, who will you blame then?

4. Bitch in a Ditch????????? How very Christian of you.

5. Always downing the ACLU. How come you never say anything about your good buddy Bob Barr? Who is working with them on the Patriot Act? But wait it was Bob Barr who wrote and attempted to pass a bill that will take all Pagans out of the Military, so much for 1st amendment rights.
By The way... If you had the facts about the ACLU you would know they don't support pedophilla, but supported their right to have a web page, just like the KKK and Stormfront.

6. George Soros, Move On, org... Have you ever researched Richard Mellon Scafe, The Heritage and Hoover Foundations, The Seven Texan friends of Carl Rove who funded Viet Nam Vets Against the war and Last but not least the Coors (the Beer People)?

7. The Moral Issue.. Do you think that people who are not Christians are not moral people? What gives anyone the right to say because they do not believe in God they way they do is a bad person? I don't usually talk my religion; I walk the talk and am tired, so very tired of being told that I am not moral. I guess I was once moral enough to go to war and kill people.

8. Islam.. All Muslims are not Terrorists, All Muslims do not want to take down the USA, Islam is not a terrorist religion and I can point out things in the Bible as well as the Quran that makes Killing in the name of God good.

9. Clinton is no longer president... Wasn't eight years of trashing him and calling him names enough? Then you turn around and get mad because people trash Bush, guess they learned it from people like you?

10. Finally... I must remind you that I am an American as well as everyone who disagrees with this administration and is a US Citizen. I love my country as does anyone who values the right to dissent, because we know if we lived almost anyplace else they could come and take us away. Yet there is so much hatred towards us because we value our rights and love our country just as much as you or any one of your listeners.

No comments: