Monday, December 18, 2006

Karma in a Chat Room, Rant

so I'm sitting in this chat room on the Internet (Political Junction www.paltalk.com) thinkin I spend way too much time in this room but I have friends here and most of my free time is hanging out talking politics with these folks that I have known for years

However there are some others that just rub me the wrong way, you know the kind, the ones who glorify Bush and his administration, that will call you many names using words and spin they've heard on talk radio and/or fox news, words like communist, traitor, fascist (not knowing the meaning of the word), faggot, Nazi and so forth, proudly telling everyone when I disagree with them that I'm a crack smoking, heroin shooting, gay drunk Muslim Zionist with AIDS and HIV.

These same folks call themselves patriots and true Americans
yet they forget about the 1st amendment and the rest of the constitution. They tell you America love it or leave it (not again, sigh!) and our forefathers made this a christian nation, your religion, your party and you don't count, forgetting once again where it says, freedom of all religions or from religion ( what part of ALL don't you understand).

and these same folks can't seem to understand that terrorism isn't
new in this land, go back to 1492 cause some of my native friends
families have been fighting terrorism since then.

While I listen to their bullshit when they get on mic or read it in txt. I smile to myself and breathe the word KARMA. A christian would call it sins of our forefathers. That's right folks, that's the reason the good olde US of A is in trouble

I tell them about:
small pox blankets
genocide of the tribes
slavery of African Americans
atomic bombs
unconditional support of Israel
McCarthyism
HUAC
Vietnam
CIA in, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Chile
FBI crimes against the black panthers
Watergate
Waco
ruby ridge
framing of Peltier
Iran/contra
the lies of WMD
Iraq
I know I left some out, forgive me

it all adds up to Karma and 9 11
my country tis of thee
your dying

No comments: