Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Move

This picture is from the Documentary that is posted below. We were in Ronny's office when we got the word that US Steal was closing down our Mill. Thats me on the left and Jay on the right.

There wasn't any posts Saturday because I've been busy packing. I will be moving to a place where I can get help with my various illnesses. It's been long over due. The sad part is that there won't be any Pook posts because I can't take him with me (Sigh). I have no idea what kind of net connection there is where I am going. If there isn't any I won't be posting as often. Downtown Pittsburgh has free internet so perhaps I can post from there. We shall see.
Hey, look how young I looked 22 years ago. And dig that hair cut, LOL. My hair is all gray now and I'm not as skinny... Hopefully I will return soon
Love Wolf
My E-mail addy is wolfdancer5@gmail.com if you wish to keep in touch if I can't get connected.
thanks for supporting my rants

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Wolf,

I just want to say that this is one of the best blogs going, so please try to continue, so the truth and good humor will prevail.

Positive energy to you.

-Earl in dallas, tx

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I've just spent the last five hours on your website and, rather than leave comments all over the place, I thought one BIG comment would suffice since it's about the whole site.

YOU'VE DONE A FANTASTIC JOB HERE WOLFIE!!! This site just keeps getting BETTER AND BETTER!!!

I hope your move goes smoothly and wish you the best of luck in your quest.

Jo
aka Johanne Fougère
aka No Politial Animal :-)

Anonymous said...

P.S. I also love the Wolf Credo. I learned it as a child and it guides me too. Perfect choice for your site. :-)

Ahmad Abu Samah said...

Hi…

You have a very interesting blog..

My name is Ahmad… Do visit me at gitnasia.blogspot.com. I have a wonderful thing to share with you that will definitely benefit you and family and those that you care.

Let me give you a sneak preview.

GIT in ASIA is an exciting and unique business opportunity that has been designed to dramatically change - FOREVER - the destiny and financial future of our MEMBERS.

We have been able to accomplish this by introducing to the world revolutionary and exclusive products combined with the very best income opportunity available.

Let us lead you into a new era of your life.

Join GIT in ASIA today! VISIT YES.GITNASIA.COM NOW

NOW… WITH "PRACTICALLY FREE" GREAT HOLIDAYS & PASSIVE INCOME... YOU WILL DEFINITELY NEED GREAT HEALTH.

And so we have CELLFOOD.

CELLFOOD is the world's leading high-performance oxygen and hydrogen based consumer health product. For over 40 years, CELLFOOD has safely provided nutritional benefits, without toxicity.

Visit GITNASIA.BLOGSPOT.COM for more information.

Ahmad Abu Samah
Mobile: +65 82221976
Email: no.1era@yahoo.com