Friday, March 9, 2007

Random Thoughts

Its been a rough week here and because my mind races sometimes when I get depressed I though I would write some of the shit down while it's flowing through my warped brain.

Mercury is in retrograde, sometimes it doesn't effect me but when it's going backwards through Pisces its unusually bad for me, can't wait for March 28th to get here. Merc Retro is also effecting some of my good friends. I don't feel alone in my misery.

Save The Penguins. Not the kind you see in the zoo or the Antarctic. I'm talkin bout the Pittsburgh Penguins Hockey Team. Please all you politicians don't let them fly to K.C. We got a great young team that might make the playoffs for the 1st time in years. Every home game is sold out. Even my Canadian hockey freak friends think we got a chance for the cup and thats saying something.

Save PAT Transit. If they cut bus routes and raise fares again a lot of folks will be screwed. Lets hope they find a long term solution this time so we don't have to go through this every year. Seems like the politicians are more interested in saving the Penguins than fixing the bus system. I'm in a bind about this, I want both fixed.

Why are cats so dam picky? Since Wiskas discontinued the smaller bags of cat food Pook has been pissed at me. I've been mixing his Wiskas fish with Dads fish and you'd think it was the end of the world for the little fellow. He's really trying my patience but I won't cave in. This time.

Sometimes you feel like a hero, sometimes you don't. Doc Andy interviewed me and it's published in the Allegheny Chronicle. I work with Andy on Monday nights going to the homeless camps on the Northside. If I ever get a copy scanned I'll post it here and yunz can make up your own minds cause I sure don't feel like a hero when I get paid for something I love to do.

IBS is a bitch. I'm talking about Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Had a bad attack this week and felt like I was dying. So did my brother Bob.

Paltalk sucks lately. Paltalk is a chat program that I have been on for years. I've been hanging out in Lady Arwens room in the Political section as of late. Over the years I have made many friends on PT but lately myself and a few of my friends have noticed that the masks are coming off some of our friends and they have been showing their true colors. I would love to hang out on IRC with some of my Pagan friends but they have disappeared. If I had a faster net connection I'd hang out in Second Life, seems to be the happening thing ATM.

Myspace. Ok, I gave it a try, didn't like the programing much and I deleted my account when I started getting spam in hotmail from some really pretty chicks. I have no idea who they are and they are wanting to be my friend, LMAO.

Thanks to Ken, Dave and Mr G. (who started a Blog) from Wellspring for the Food.

Guess thats about it for now, except to tell yunz that yunz might be seeing more links like the stories below cause Firefox browser has a neat add on called blog this.

BTW. Yunz is Pittsburghese for You All in case your not from Da Burgh and don't have a clue what I was saying.

No comments: