Thursday, November 30, 2006

TV News

I originally wrote this short meaningful poem about the Oklahoma bombing where 19 children died but as time goes on you can substitute the word Oklahoma for places like Dufar, Palestine, Lebanon, Israel, and Iraq or any place where innocent Children Die.
____________________________________________________________________

TV News
covers the war
Bloody Burnt Babies Bodies
Flash across my screen
Making my flesh crawl
Making me think about their families
Babies, That never had a chance to grow up
Making me sadder and sadder everyday

However, Life goes on
here in the un torn land
away from all that kind of strife
unless you live in Oklahoma that is
I'll cry for those dead Babies
as I try and put an end to war

Guess I'll get up now
and change the channel
Watch a cartoon or
something funny
So I won't have to cry
About Dead Babies

No comments: