Monday, October 6, 2008

Who is hanging around Terrorists now?

I really wanted to stick to the issues on the blog but since Palin wants to take it to the gutter lets do it!


Joe Vogler head of theAlaska Independence Party (AIP), the secessionist group once said: 

The fires of hell are frozen glaciers compared to my hatred for the American government...and I won't be buried under their damn flag...I'm an Alaskan, not an American. I've got no use for America or her damned institutions.


Palin's complete dealings with the group isn't entirely clear, and unfortunately we can't ask Mr. Vogler about it since he was murdered in a plastic explosives sale gone bad," but we do know this: Sarah Palin probably attended the AIP convention 1994, the McCain campaign admits she attended in 2000, and as governor, Palin taped a welcoming message to them in 2006, saying:

Your party plays an important role in our state's politics. I've always said that competition is so good, and that applies to political parties as well. I share your party's vision of upholding the constitution of our great state... So I say good luck on a successful and inspiring convention. Keep up the good work, and God bless you.

Add to that, Todd Palin, aka, the "First Dude," was a registered member of AIP from 1995 until 2002, coincidentally changing his party affiliation when she began her first campaign for public office.


From The Daily Kos

No comments: