Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Letter to a so called friend Rant #2

I did not ban you
You can still comment and I will watch yours just like I watch the others
You don't have to preach to me
I guess you forgot who your talking to when it comes to spirituality
And when it comes to killing others in the name of God the US is doing a good job of it
Didn't Bush call this a Crusade?
I guess you don't understand about other countries customs and laws yet?
Do I find most of them demeaning to women?
Sure I do.
Do I find public hangings and maiming for law breakers in Saudi - Arabia (Bush's Buddies) Horrible
You Bet I do
But it's their laws and their customs. We have NO RIGHT to tell other countries to change.
Who the Fuck are we?

Did you know in the Jewish Religion (Orthodox) women have very few rights (in the US and Israel)
Following their customs.
Women have to keep their heads covered at all times (they wear wigs)
Have to walk 10 feet behind a man.
Not allowed to pray with men and have to sit in a separate section in synagogue.
If a Jewish women marries a Non Jewish man, the family sits Shiva
(thats what Jews do when someone dies, She is dead to her family)
and there are more rules and customs I have forgotten about.
Did you ever wonder why I left the Jewish religion?
Well now you know part of it.

I have had a Spirit Guide for many years.
We have survived!
Abuse by my Parents
Drugging by the mental health system.
(when they put me on Halidol, the nurse said we are sorry we took your ability to astral project and other spiritual stuff (they couldnt understand) away from you)
LMFAO, that 1st night on that drug, I flew to my safe place in the astral
They did take away my ability to program my dreams and write poetry for a short while.
Probably cause of shock treatment.

So when you wrote me all those mean things about me being depressed and hateful
How did you think I was going to react?
You sounded just like those who tried to kill me and my spirit guide
I am Angry, nothing wrong with Righteous Anger if you funnel it right.
My blog is the way I funnel my Anger
At the men who are destroying the Earth
At those who always think that this country is right no matter what.
I don't live in the past or future.
I live in the Now!

Many years ago
My Spirit Guide gave me a message
And the Message was This
There will be a time when your country will have to make a choice
There are two ways to go.
Ether become part of the Evil that we fight in the Astral
or become part of the Light.
Things will start to become more unbalanced if the US decides to follow the dark.
You must strive for balance cause there can be no light with out darkness
You wouldn't know what dark is without the light.

Just remember this. My God and Goddess aren't Vengeful
Another reason why I left all those Abrahamic Religions
I can try to understand and celebrate others peoples beliefs and customs
If I don't I become like the evil ones, the fanatics
And there are fanatics in all religions and countries.

I remember after 9 11 when I was on Paltalk.
All the hate against Islam and Muslims
From people who had never read the Q'uran
Who went to fanatical websites
and posted lies in the rooms.
From People who never heard of Islam before 9 11
and now the hate against Iraq and Iran
who had nothing to do with 9 11
I learned a little from my Muslim friends
and stood with them to fight these lies.
I still stand with them.

Please don't push your stuff on me.
I don't have a hateful heart
I am not depressed
I do not need to change my way of thinking
Stop trying to manipulate me
I see your game

No comments: