Saturday, January 6, 2007

Questioning 9 11

I woke up sometime around 11 am on September 11 2001; I missed the biggest news story of the century because I was working the night shift at Daily’s Juice Co. in Verona PA. The first thing I did that morning and what I do every morning is get on the web and check the news sites. However that morning I could not get through to any news site or any site. Seems that the backbone was down. You can imagine what was going through my mind when I finally got through and saw what was happening.


I clicked on the TV while watching the playback of the towers crumbling on the web; wondering as I watched in shock of the reports coming in if this was really happening. I immediately thought of a friend of mine who worked in the towers. It was much later I found out about the 90 people and 10 firemen from my hometown that perished in the towers. There is a Memorial web page on Far Rockaway High Schools reunion site. Later that night I joined my Wiccan and Pagan friends in the Wiccan chat room on Dalnets IRC server in a protection ritual for the US.

Earlier that day I had to tear myself away from the net and TV to go back to work. While waiting at the bus stop, (wondering why my bus was late), I noticed an unusual amount of buses coming from downtown. When I finally made it to work I was told to go back home because the plant had shut down.

My friend Wendy who I was staying with at the time greeted me at the door with tears in her eyes. She was hanging a huge American flag in the window. Like many Americans at the time we were in shock and disbelief of what was happening to the country.

The next day I read the Pittsburgh Post Gazette web site why my bus was late and all those busses were coming from downtown.
Many office buildings in downtown Pittsburgh were evacuated, as was the Pittsburgh International Airport. Other area businesses either closed or allowed their employees to leave. By 1pm, Pittsburgh was a ghost town. At 1:25pm the Coast Guard closed Pittsburgh's rivers to all water traffic. The subway system was shut down at 3pm, all four Allegheny regional malls shut down around mid-day, and events across the area were canceled.

I've always had questions of what really happened in Dallas Texas the day JFK was shot about the truthfulness of the US Government. I didn't start questioning 9 11 until I saw this on a web site.
Pittsburgh Control Tower Evacuated Over 15 Minutes before 9/11 Crash. I live 80 miles from Shanksville PA where flight 93 went down.


I've watched many documentaries both pro and con of what happened on 9 11. We might never know the truth or who was really behind 911. I only have questions; Why the Patriot Act; The Memo Bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US; PNAC letter to Clinton; The Lies of WMDS; ECT.

I do not know who was behind 9 11 but I can tell you this, It didn't happen the way the official reports say it did. There are too many unanswered questions.

No comments: