Monday, January 7, 2008

Rant

I know I haven't written much as of late. There are lots of reasons why.
Living here in the Vets Old Folks Home doesn't leave much time for creativity.
My life is in transition once again - Going through those changes.
Waiting for those changes to happen - and folks they are good changes.
Writers Block - I think it happens more when you get older.

Please watch the two videos below this post.
Yes I know they are hard to watch.
If they don't piss you off and make you wanna get out and do something
about this war, this government, the idiots in DC, I don't know what will.

On Sundays I watch the Network News Spin Doctors.
Right now they are spinning the primary elections.

Reminds me of the local TV sports guys here after a Steeler Loss.
(yes the Steelers blew it in the playoffs (sigh))
The sports guys talk and talk how the team should have done this or that.
They even get phone calls from fans moaning how the team should of did this or that.

So on Sunday the Spin Doctors yap about how the candidates should have done this or that,
They tend to make one or two their darling, so you hear more about those than the other ones.
Same with the printed media and the online news sites.
I hear a whisper once again in my ear.
The media is choosing our candidates again.
Wake up People!

I can't remember so many debates, can you?
What is it, one debate per state now?
Guess they are gonna have a hard time on Feb. 5th
24 states have primary or caucuses.
Guess that day will decide who they chose to be our candidates.

Enough of the political bullshit for now.

A few people have written me and wanted to know how Pook is doing.
The Pookster is fine, staying with my friend Jan till I move out of here.
Jan says he grew some more, hard to believe cause he's a big guy.
He misses you all and hopes to be back blogging in a few months.

I'm not gonna whine and tell yunz how bad the food in this place is.
56 guys whine about it at every meal.
The guys here are great and I've made some new friends.

And thats te way I see it for now.
Peace and Blessed Be
Wolf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still not posting any comments?