Thursday, April 17, 2008

Comment Rules

I think its about time I lay down some rules about leaving comments on the blog. There is a reason I moderate comments; I don't want this blog to turn into a trash talking, hateful blog like some others I have seen. Yes there are limits to Free Speech on this blog.
1. No Trashing Other Races
2. No Trashing Other Religions
3. No Sexist Remarks
4. No Racist or Sexual Remarks of any kind.
I've had to delete a few comments in the last few days, So don't e-mail me if yours was one of those.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

5. don't tell the aliens they smell worse than being the mother ship.
6. send all you money to me.
7. hate? well I hate it when you have two bycycle spokes and you tie an electrical wire ar ttached to it and when you peirce your nose and some one plugs it in .I hate when that happens

Anonymous said...

Opps no trashing other religions? well how about trashing them all?

Anonymous said...

So it is OK to trash all religions? well then they all suck.I do not discriminate this way

Anonymous said...

I do not need restrictions on me not to email you I can do that all on my own.
Hey do you think I have become self actuallized?

Anonymous said...

I respect your rules Wolf,so mote it be.
I understand why you have to moderate the posts.
thanks for allowing me to post.

Anonymous said...

I do not mean to bash athiest here if non religion is talking about religon, and I beleieve I may be on shakey ground here but what do athiest yell out when they are haveing sex?

Anonymous said...

Does it matter?
A humanist might say ,Oh man!
I don't think we should cover this.
sorry Wolf.

Anonymous said...

Let me get this right humanist believe it dose not matter what atiest yell when the are having sex?Sometimes I yell "Yahoo" but do not tell any one and I do not pray to Yahoo or believe that Yahoo rules the universe

Anonymous said...

Sure about that? Microsoft are brokering a $44.6billion dollar deal to take over yahoo.