Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Election? What Election?

Bob Dylan once Sang

Now, the man on the stand he wants my vote
He's a-runnin' for office on a ballot note
He's out there preachin' in' front of the steeple
Tellin' me he loves all kinds of people.
He's eatin' bagels, he's eatin' pizzas, he's eatin' chitlins.
I say

There isn't anyone running that I give a dam about
Someone please tell me the difference

Dylan Sang

well, now time passed and now it seems
Everybody's having them dreams.
Everybody sees themselves walkin' around with no one else.
Half of the people can be part right all of the time,
Some of the people can be all right part of the time.
But all the people can't be all right all the time
I think Abraham Lincoln said that.
"I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours,"
I said that.

No comments: